| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sao Simao in October is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly dry. Some 127.9mm (5in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Sao Simao October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sao Simao, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sao Simao:
- Patos De Minas, Brazil - 338.3 kms (210.2 miles) NNE
- Araxa, Brazil - 222.6 kms (138.3 miles) NNE
- Bambui, Brazil - 231.8 kms (144.1 miles) NE
- Franca, Brazil - 104.5 kms (64.9 miles) N
- Lavras, Brazil - 265.5 kms (165 miles) E
- Machado, Brazil - 170.1 kms (105.7 miles) E
- Sao Lourenco, Brazil - 270.4 kms (168 miles) ESE
- Campos Do Jordao, Brazil - 245.7 kms (152.7 miles) SE
- Ubatuba, Brazil - 336 kms (208.8 miles) SE
- Sao Paulo, Brazil - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) SSE
- Santos, Brazil - 300.4 kms (186.6 miles) SSE